Tuesday 24 December 2013

Who Do You Say That I Am? by Olivia Long


Who Do You Say That I Am?
Olivia Long - (2001)

And He asked them, But who do you yourselves say that I am? Peter replied to Him, You are the Christ [the Messiah, the Anointed One]. Mark 8:29
Whether you be Jew or Gentile, you know Me. BUT who do you say that I am? Do you say that I am a prophet, a teacher, a carpenter, a man, a preacher, a rabbi, a physician or a healer? Do you call me Lord and Savior - Yahshuah ... OR do you call me the Christ, the Messiah, the Anointed One?

When I walked this earth, some saw me as John the Baptist, coming to preach repentance. Some saw me as Elijah, when I had the victory over Satan. Some saw Me as a prophet - of driving out demons, of healing the sick and raising the dead. Some knew I "was of God" but yet, they did not fully comprehend who I really was and am! Who do YOU say that I am?

I asked My disciples, men who had committed their lives to follow me, who "people" said I was. Then I asked My disciples who "they" thought I was. My disciple, Peter, said: "You are the Christ, the Messiah, the Anointed One."

Do you believe that I AM THE CHRIST, the MESSIAH, the ANOINTED ONE? For I AM the CHRIST, GOD HIMSELF. BELOVED, when you see Me, you see the Father.

While I walked the earth, many miracles were seen. I walked on water, I raised Lazarus from the tomb, but the greatest miracle that I performed, then- as I do now, was changing sinners into people of GOD. Saul was a murderer, and I changed him into the "greatest of missionaries." Peter was a fisherman, changed into a great apostle. Have you truly received My greatest miracle, have I changed you, desiring to be in My likeness? I have desired you to be My disciples, but to do this, you "must" deny yourself - taking up your cross - and follow Me. You "must" deny your sinful nature, for you cannot desire the pleasures of the flesh, the world - and be denying your sinful nature. How do you deny those desires? By obeying My Word. Not your will, but MY WILL be done. To be My disciple, you must take up your cross. Are you in service to Me? Then bear your cross. Giving all that you've got, to follow Me. For "WHATEVER YOU FOLLOW, DECIDES YOUR COURSE." But be assured, My Beloved, WHATEVER ... you have given up to follow Me ... I LOVE YOU, and it is MY DESIRE TO BLESS YOU, BOTH IN THIS LIFE AND THE LIFE TO COME.

I hate sin, but I have given free will to choose to obey or not to obey Me, but you have to accept the consequences of your choice. Obedience is the key. The world " lies " to you, saying you have the right to do whatever you want to do. Haven't I said that if you love Me, you will keep My commandments? THERE ARE NO EXCUSES, for I have given you the power to "overcome sin and 'every' temptation." I have placed your feet on a path that leads to life. Do you seek to continue on that path, to the place I have prepared for you? For it is not burdensome on this path, because I have given you My Holy Spirit to dwell in your heart, so that you will always be close to Me. Beloved, you CANNOT follow the world and also follow Me, for you must seek MY lifestyle and MY character. Being MY disciple, losing your life for Me and the gospel. Crucifying the sinful nature, so that it is not you that lives, but Me in you. Being My disciple is not easy, for you will find pressures from those around you, even your peers and you " WILL " find persecution. BUT, HAVEN'T I PROMISED YOU REWARD WITH MY GLORY?

Do you believe that I AM eternal, all powerful, all knowing, that I knew you when you were conceived in your mother's womb? That I knew you even before creation? That I have a plan for your life, and that I will reveal it step by step and that My promises to you WILL come to pass? Am I the CHRIST, THE MESSIAH, THE ANOINTED ONE in your life?

WHO DO "YOU" SAY THAT I AM?

Olivia Long
email: LIVJOE@prodigy.net

No comments:

Post a Comment