Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Going In the Mulberry Trees by Olivia Reitz Long

A Going In the Mulberry Trees
 Olivia Reitz Long – (2004)

 And Joshua said unto the people, Sanctify yourselves; for tomorrow the Lord will do wonders among you.  Joshua 3:5
Beloved, I have been calling My Faithful Ones aside to rest at My feet and to listen for not only My Words of Wisdom but also for My instructions which will ultimately follow.  I have  also been calling you to sanctification, a cleansing in preparation for what is to come.  I have asked you to see the sin in your life and to repent bringing every area of your life, both in your outward life and in your inward life, before me cleansed. Examining every recess of your life, even to secret sins. All preparing you to hear the 'going'  but before this could be, you had to sanctify and ready yourselves before Me.  Called to repentance and sweeping clean every area of your house removing any Achans that would jeopardize in your final hours of preparation. This is not the time to allow anyone or any thing to hinder what I AM doing and as always - being willing and obedient,  open to MY instructions as to your moving out and  'doubt not' for the I AM is always and forever with you! 

See entering My favor, restoration and blessings for you will!  See visions and dreams that I have given you coming to pass, for they are!  See the anointing that I AM about to bestow upon you, for I AM!  See doors open that have been closed, for they will!  See walking in signs and wonders, healing sickness/disease and raising the dead, for you will!  As you remain at my feet, see it all and listen ..... Do you hear the sound of marching?  Do you see that the Presence of the I AM is beginning to manifest itself? 

No comments:

Post a Comment