Tuesday 24 December 2013

MY PLUMBLINE by Olivia Reitz Long


April 3, 2006
My Plumbline

Olivia Reitz Long

MY PLUMBLINE
(Behold I will set a plumbline in the midst of My people)
AND MY ROD OF FIRE 

So, this is what the Sovereign Lord says:  See, I lay a stone in Zion, a tested stone, a precious cornerstone for a sure foundation; the one who trusts will never be dismayed.  I will make justice the measuring line and righteousness the plumbline; hail will sweep away your lie and water will overflow your hiding place.  Isaiah 28:16-18

Behold, I come like a thief!  Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed.  Rev: 16:15

"Don't you know that you yourselves, are God's Temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?  If anyone destroys God's temple, God will destroy him; for God's temple is sacred and you are that Temple."  1 Cor: 3:16

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ Himself?  Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute?  Never!  Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body?  For it is said, the two shall become one flesh.  But he who unites himself with "the Lord" is one with Him in spirit.
1 Cor 6:15-17

For the word of God is living and active.  Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Nothing, nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight.  Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.  Hebrews 4:12-14

For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open.  If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.  Mark 4:22-24

Not everyone who says to me, Lord, Lord, will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven.  Many will say to me on that day, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your Name and in Your Name, drive out demons and perform many miracles?  Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you.  Away from Me, you evil doer.  Matthew 7:21-23


Behold, I will set a plumbline in the midst of "My People" and I will come with a Rod of Fire.  The time has come when I will set My plumbline on the wall of My people, determining how upright they truly are "in My sight". It will mean nothing to Me as to how upright many think they are or of how upright they declare themselves to be.  Many see the evil others do but cannot see it in themselves because they have used their own plumbline as a standard in their own lives.

As I held a plumbline up to a wall to My prophet Amos to show My own just how out of kilter they were and if not corrected, their wall would come tumbling down...As it was then, so shall it be now!  I am the same - yesterday, today and forever!

I have said to love ME with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all of your might!  I have said to love your neighbor as yourselves.  Sadly, many of My  people professing to follow Me, demonstrate a 'faulty' love for others...Oh yes, they "speak the correct words", oh yes, they "speak of Me", they "speak of My commandments", they "speak of love", they speak many "words".... BUT the uprightness of My Plumbline is not there.  Where is My love for even the most despicable of people?  Why the judging of others, even brothers and sisters in the Lord, when judgment is Mine, saith the Lord. To My own, I say ...   Do not be surprised when you bring Me your offerings and they will not be accepted. 

I have sent many of My true prophets to My own, sadly MY prophets are not popular in their own country.   For those who should have listened, they have taken "defensive stands"  for they only see My Prophets coming against them.  If only one will listen and turn away from self-righteousness and truly stand "upright" to My Plumbline, My prophets will truly say it was worth it all.  My Plumbline, to be Christ-Like, to show others that He truly lives In you and Through you and truly standing for righteousness, this is what My own are to be....

Shortly, My own and the world will see changes as never before been seen... BUT FIRST I come to each of you -  and please hear Me, "I WILL COME and the time is not far off" - ponder now how you will measure up to MY plumbline.  Will you be standing upright?  Will you be catering only to me or will you continue to cater to man? Do you seek My attention or do you seek the attention of man and what they have to say?  Are you too busy listening to man who will tell you what you want to hear and listen to what you have to say or are you spending quality time with Me?  Are you giving the appearance to others of My anointing but bringing forth no fruit?   I ask you, who will remain standing acting "IN LINE" to "MY WILL"? How many will heed My message that I have been bringing through a continual line of MY Prophets and not the prophets of man?  How many will see and make the necessary adjustments now?  It will not be your credentials, it will not be the words you speak from your soul, for false plumblines will crumble and fall and soon!  There can only be one plumbline and that is the knowledge of My Son and of Him truly, TRULY operating in and through My own,  standing Upright.  I tell you nothing else will do!

"I am setting a plumbline amidst My people and I will spare them no longer."  Truly, My beloved, examine yourselves and ask yourself ... Who am I truly trying to impress - man or My living God?  Do I care more for what man thinks or believes of me or of what My God thinks and believes of me?"  Do I love My God with all of my heart, with all of my soul and with all of my might?  Do I truly love my neighbor as myself?  Now is the time, the time  to ponder these questions most carefully.   

Do not make the mistake of thinking you still have time, for My Rod of Fire will come swiftly.  I AM coming to cleanse My Temple.  You are the priests of your own temple, take heed, do not be found wanting as the priests were found when I first came to earth.  I am coming with my Rod of Fire to separate those who profess to know Me and follow Me and those who really do...  Many will be left naked and ashamed and will be left behind.  Instead of following My Spirit they have followed their flesh. I will come as a thief, a surprise to you all and many will not be ready for what is to occur.

I am coming with My blazing Rod of Fire and what will remain are two camps from My Temple, one remaining and one to continue on with their destinies In Me.  Many are in dire danger due to the programs, doctrines and ideas of "man"...  It is imperative that you see "now" that it is on My side and My Word that you will stand and not with the popularity of man nor the pride of self.

Great danger and tragedy is coming upon the earth but also the greatest moments of My Glory....  The enemy is poised and ready but nothing escapes your Living God, Nothing!  Take heed, at this moment in time - it is not the danger of the enemy,it is not with the ideas  or thoughts of man, it is not about your own ideas of what is happening, it is not in physical disasters.  Although these things are coming, it is in none of these where your 'attention' should be at this most  crucial moment in time... At this moment, it is not about what any of this can do to you but with what Your God can do to you for I come before the destruction with My rod of fire.

As I judged Eli to be unworthy to remain as High Priest and cut him off, so shall I judge and cut off many who claim to be High Priest of My Temple!  My FINAL PURGING  shall come with a blazing Rod of Fire upon My own...  As I cleansed the physical temple when I first came to earth, I shall now cleanse My Temple which is to be living in you.   I AM Sovereign and I have a sovereign right to choose and I also have the sovereign right to judge.  Sadly, as the priests then had a hearing problem and ignored the warnings, so will many today.  You have heard the message, NOW the MESSENGER is coming.  Many will fall and not be able to "survive" the red hot flames of My rod.  Heed NOW, there will be no time later!

Countless destinies In Me are at stake.  Only a remnant shall move on and My Glory shall be seen in and through them... and ... the world, believers and non shall see My power working through My Beloved.

To My Faithful Ones,  continue to stay close to Me as the enemy would seek to derail you at the last moment... Keep your heads close to My chest as you have been doing and you will see the Glory of the Lord enabling you with My power and anointing - sending you  forth throughout the world. 

You have gone through so much, you have suffered much, lost much.  You have had great suffering and pain in your body.  You have had great suffering and pain in your emotions.  You have been wounded deeply and in pain, even by those who call Me Lord.   You have had great suffering and pain even in your spirit wondering if you will ever 'make My cut'...
The enemy has sought to do you in.  EVEN NOW, you feel as Lazarus, that you are so sick that you will die and that I will not come to save you.  You have thought "but if only you had been here!  Where is My Friend!  Where is the One Who weeps over me?"  My Beloved, I have wept many tears over what has been happening to you but all of this has been preparation for what lies ahead.  My Faithful Ones, even though you don't think you have much hope and faith at times and  even with all your physical, emotional and spiritual pain that you have been going through, it is still My voice that you listen for even at the lowest point in your lives.  In all of your lonliness, you still seek to hear only My voice at this most crucial time in the history of man.  Beloved, I see and hear all.  Hear Me ... I have wept over My Holy City, I have wept in the Garden, I have wept over My friend Lazarus and I have wept over you! Trust Me, as Lazarus, you will see the power that I truly possess when all appears dead and decaying ... 

My Faithful Ones, having gone through every kind of pain and suffering but remaining faithful to Me, trusting the I AM.   Even though you might not believe it ... it is  'you' where I will find "faith in this earth." 

Stand strong for you WILL measure up to My Plumbline. 

Stand strong for you WILL  be left standing as My Rod of Fire comes for the final purging. 
  
Stand strong for you WILL see My promises to you BECOME FACT!

faithbuildersministries@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment