Tuesday 24 December 2013

My Shining Stones by Olivia Long

My Shining Stones
Olivia Long - (2002)

The Foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth ameythyst. Rev. 21: 19-20 NIV
Many of My chosen ones are at the peak of despair. Hidden away, while enduring all manners of sickness and disease, financial problems, ridicule, rejection and persecution. David was "elected and anointed" in a secret hidden away place by the prophet of the Lord, so also, I have elected and anointed and hidden you in My secret hidden away place. David did not 'outwardly' see the possession of his kingdom for many years. But although you have been following a similar path as David, waiting for you emergence from this wilderness and to receive My promises ... hear ME... "AS, DAVID, YOUR ELECTION SHALL STAND AND I WILL BRING IT FORTH AS A RISING SUN"........

The twelve foundational stones in the New Jerusalem are all fire stones, tempered and compacted together wherein is hidden the deepest secrets of wisdom. My scattered flock, my called-out ones, are also fire stones - enduring the tempering and compacting of my fire and will possess the same qualities as my twelve foundational stones:

Jasper - The Creating Word of Light, multiplied sevenfold Sapphire - Truth, never tainted or adulterated. Chalcedony - Victory, Dominion and Glory Emerald - Everlasting Righteousness Sardonix - Triumphant Joy and Delight Carnelian - Faith, dispelling all fears and doubts Chrysolite - Power Beryl - Humbleness, mild and kind; overcoming harshness. Topaz - Peace, healing all wounds, will not permit disquietings. Chrysoprase - Invincible Fortitude and Strength , overruling opposition. Jacinth - LOVE ... Multiplying and manifesting as Burning Gold. Amethyst - Impartial Justice and Judgment

Behold, I will do a new thing and when it comes forth, it shall condemn the highest forms and appearances that are now considered sacred. You have been going through a process where you must fervently worship in "your own temple", till MY breath of Power calls you all together.

My Spirit of Government will be put upon mortal figures, with another body put on them after a priestly order, the Melchizadec Order, which I will give you when I call you together.... and .... I will give you Power to fulfill that which you are being called to do in these last days.

There has been only "one" requirement on your part, and that was to submit to the Refining Work, until the Holy Spirit has searched every part of you. It has not been easy, you have said "Here am I, send me", but through the many seasons, the testing, rejection and ridicule, even from the ones closest to you, they have taken their toll at times. Although you have feared that you might give up, you have not --- For, I, your living God, have NOT given up on you! YOU SHALL NOT FAIL !!! After the refiners work is completed, you will come before ME and be acceptable to worship before MY HOLY THRONE.

I AM putting ALL things in order for MY FIRE STONES OF LOVE. Tried as pure gold and done so by your Master and for your Master's use. You are a priestly church, taught and prepared by MY hand, coming out of the wilderness, sealed and carrying MY Banner. Prepare for your emergence............ MY SHINING STONES.

livjoe@awesomenet.net
FAITHBUILDERS MINISTRIES 
Victoria, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment