Tuesday 24 December 2013

Patient Endurance by Olivia Reitz

Patient Endurance
Olivia Reitz - (2001)

"So you, My son, be strong [strengthened inwardly] in the grace that is [to be found only] in Christ Jesus. Take [with me] your share of the hardships and suffering [which you are called to endure] as a good soldier of Christ Jesus." 2 Tim 2:1, 3 "And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise." Heb 6:15

My Royal Priesthood, you have been walking the path of sacrifice, as did your great and High Priest, Jesus Christ and you have been going through the 'trials' of endurance. I gave you a vision and since you know that it is impossible for Me to lie and that I swear by Myself to fulfill My promises to you, your faith has sustained you. Lately, you have felt that you could not possibly endure one more day - BUT - Because you believed what I said, you have been able to endure through the frustrations, setbacks and disappointments, with an assurance that I WILL bring My Word to pass. Your faith is in your God, not in the visible circumstances that surround you, for you know that anytime you "allow" your circumstances to determine your course, you have taken your eyes off the promise and off ME! As Jacob, you have held on til I would bless you with My Fullness. The mighty promise is within your sight, but even now, I AM beginning to pour out blessings upon MY faithful ones. My Beloved, haven't I said that I would make it bloom in the wilderness? Satan has attempted to keep the blessings just out of your reach and he is trying any deception to make you think you will not recive them. Receive them, by faith - open wide your hands and hearts and receive!

I Am the Living God, and there is never a moment when you need me that I will not be there for you. I know your body grows weary, from time to time, but your "spirit" should rejoice in the midst of suffering weariness. I know your hearts are longing to serve Me in the full promise that I have given you, BUT you "must" patiently endure. My children, this too is preparation, for the time of gross darkness over the earth is fast approaching ... BUT ... My Glory shall rise over you, so that you can see! You came into this and you felt you have lost much - but I, your God - can give you much more than you could ever have lost. Rest assured that anything lost for Me are not losses, they will be more than recompensed. Even in the center of apparent adversity, be assured that ALL things are working together for your good, because of your love for Me. Yes, I CAN and WILL provide "miracles" for you, but Glorious Beloved, it is MY desire that you not just settle for miracles, but to move to a higher realm where you live and walk "each day" - IN MY PRESENCE AND BLESSING, for that is your destiny!

*endurance ... the stamina or lasting quality to press on "in spite of" pain, adversity, fatigue or stress.

"He who serves under the bloodstained banner of Immanuel will have that to do which will call for heroic effort and patient endurance. But the soldier of the cross stands unshrinkingly in the forefront of the battle. As the enemy presses the attack against him, he turns to the stronghold for aid, and as he brings to the Lord the promises of the Word, he is strengthened for the duties of the hour."

Olivia Reitz
email: mreitz@penn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment