Tuesday 24 December 2013

Children of Destiny by Olivia Reitz

Children of Destiny
Olivia Reitz - (2001)

And therefore the Lord [earnestly] waits [expecting, looking and longing] to be gracious to you, and therefore He lifts Himself up, that He may have mercy on you and show loving kindness to you. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed [happy, fortunate , to be envied] are all those who [earnestly] wait for Him, who expect and look and long for Him [for His victory, His favor, His love, His peace, His joy, and His matchless, unbroken companionship}. O people who dwell in Zion at Jerusalem, you will weep no more. He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry when He hears it. He will answer you. And though the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide Himself anymore, but your eyes will constantly behold your Teacher. Isaiah 30:18-20
I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendents may live. And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Deut. 30:19-20

My faithful ones, I am calling you into your destiny. You have pondered in your heart, whether this would ever happen, but I have called you to a destiny. That means, My Beloved, it is destined to happen, it's ordained, it's appointed and set apart. This is your day, for you have always been children of destiny and what I have predetermined you to be and to become, according to My Divine Will.

Many of you have been pressed down, in despair and even despondency, feeling that you just can't make it. Let Me remind you that you are children of the light. I have been instructing you daily. Seek my face, even in what you perceive as the minutest of details, for if your heart turns away, you won't hear and you shall be drawn away and worship other Gods and serve them. For those who have ear, let them hear and have eyes to see. I am saying, pay attention and pray for understanding. It might not seem significant, but nothing is minute when I am instructing you. Do not dismiss the tiniest of instructions, press into Me - for if you do not, you cannot be prepared when these things come to pass. You "must be ready and prepared for that moment when I say Come." The time is short, the time of My visitation is at hand. It is a season of birthing and of blessing. Listen, for I am drawing you to Me, for I have called you out as Children of Destiny...

Olivia Reitz
email: mreitz@penn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment